Please note applicants must fully comply with the following selection criteria:
- Applicant must be permanently residing within Ekurhuleni (aged 18 to 25 years old)
- The complete family household income per month must be a maximum of R5000.00 nett per month (after statutory deductions).
- Applicant must have passed matric, the matric certificate is required as proof.
- The applicant must be FLUENT in English (verbal and written) with a minimum pass rate of 50% English.
- Sponsorship is ONLY available for the above listed 3 Skills Programs.
- Applicant must be available for 12 months, as the course is a combination of school-based training, practical at Emperors Palace and a further 8 month’s work experience thereafter.
- Applicant must have no criminal record (a criminal record check will be done).